Albri Software Designer - 1993 to Present
Web Design and Publishing
Programs worked with:
MS Office - Word, Excel, Acess, Power Point
The de Havilland Aircraft Inc. Toronto
March, 78 - March 93
Electronic and Electrical Detail Assembler and Coding
Electrical & Electrical Installer
Radio & Radar installer
- Required to fabricate, assemble or perform operations as assigned
electronic and electrical details.
- Required to install and connect or remove and disconnect various
electrical equipment and cables, using blueprints, sketches or schematic
- Required to install radio an radar circuits, electrical and mechanical
- Required to carry out testing and rework.
- Installing Electrical & Electronic - Avionics equipment on
the following aircraft:
- Twin Otter, Buffalo, Dash 7, Dash 8 - Series 100,
Dash 8 - Series 200, Dash 8
- Series 300, Dash 8 - Series 400.
- Other duties including pressure test on the aircrafts and some airframe
Since 1986 I was promoted to Lead Hand giving support to 8 workers
reporting to supervisors and managers of related work. filling
Off-Line Requests, P.A.R. (Production Action
Requests). and other paper work related to the production
of the Aircraft.
Lummus Co., Willowdale 1976 - 1977
- Checking drawings and designs for the Bruce Peninsula Power Plant.
Atomic Energy of Canada, Mississauga 1975 - 1976
- Assistant-Engineer, design and checking drawings for nuclear
Kappele, Wright & Macleod Inc., Toronto
1973 - 1975
- Drafting and checking Architectural-Mechanical drawings for brewing
Novobra, Lda. - Portugal 1971 - 1973
- Estimating concrete floors and roofs for the construction industry.
Heartland University, 1998
HTML Design and Publishing
First Interactive Computer College, Toronto 1993
Hardware, Software, Dos, WordPerfect version 5.1,
Windows, Harvard Graphics.
The De Havilland Aicraft Inc., Toronto 1991
Hazard Class Training Course.
George Brown College, Toronto 1979
Radio College of Canada, Toronto 1977
Diploma in Electronics and Semi-Conductors.
Humber College, Toronto - 1974
Diploma in Drafting and General Engineering.
Instituto Superior de Engenharia Coimbra, Portugal 1966
Course in Electro-Mechanical Engineering,
Reading, computers, film, electronics, Chinese philosophy,
Excellent references available upon request.